Build Muscle

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

How I Finally Got Over being the Skinny kid on the block!

I was a skinny kid growing up. I'm now 34 years old, but I had to deal with the embarrassing problem: I was the skinny kid on the block, Trust me, I've been there, always getting poked fun at being the joke of all my bigger friends that natuarally build muscle, that is until I got tired of it and did something about it..


I went through years and years searching for ways to gain weight and build muscle but it just wasn’t happening, I took supplements and weight gainer products but guess what, I never did get the results I was looking for.


I finally found out about this guy named Sean Nalewanyj, who also suffered from skinny boy syndrome J.


This guy was as pathetic as I was, the only difference was, he DID something about it, he discovered a way to build muscle fast, he literally turned himself into a human guinea pig.


You can read more about his amazing results here Read more.. I can't stress enough how much it helped me personally with my problem. It'll probably help you with your little problem, too.


Read more about how to build muscle...






How To Get Rid Of Man Boobs




my stumble
review on propeller

http://health.propeller.com/story/2008/04/28/how-to-get-rid-of-man-boobs-review

How To Get Rid Of Man Boobs on squidoo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

How To Get Rid Of Man Boobs




my stumble
review on propeller

http://health.propeller.com/story/2008/04/28/how-to-get-rid-of-man-boobs-review

How To Get Rid Of Man Boobs on squidoo

<< Home